- 1/3 cup quick oats
- 3 tbsp milk of your choice
- Mashed bananas or berries
- Soak the oats in milk and leave it aside for several minutes.
- Combine soaked oats with your choice of fruit, in the photo I made 2 versions, one with half mashed banana and the other with 4 mashed strawberries. You may add cinnamon in your banana mix and/or if you find your strawberry a little too tart you may add bananas in the mix for natural sweetness.
- Pour the oat mix in a small bakeware or microwave safe tupperware, layer it flat and microwave it between 2 minutes to 2 minutes 30 seconds. It all depends how you like your bars, soft or dry.
- Let it cool for several minute before cutting the bars and serve.
Note: this recipe is so versatile, you can pretty much add any fruits you want, grated apples & cinnamon, mashed blueberries, or mixed berries, and peaches.